We believe life is better connected. We want to create as many opportunities as needed for men and women to grow in life with Jesus, in community, and on mission. To do so, we have a variety of groups and activities available for adults.
The Men’s Ministry of Fellowship Greenville provides many opportunities for guys to connect with each other as they focus on passionately pursuing life and mission with Jesus. Men's groups meet throughout the week, on-and off-campus, during the school year. If you are interested in joining a men’s small group, please contact our Men's Ministry team.
- Biblical Manhood: This fall at FG Men, we’ll define biblical manhood so you can confidently answer that question and learn helpful ways to live it out in every area of life, at church, at home, and in the workplace.
We have co-ed groups meeting on- and off-campus each week, offering a variety of ways to connect with couples and singles in our congregation. Click the first three linked titles for additional information on those groups or contact us with specific questions.
- Community Groups—These provide opportunities to come together regularly for fellowship, Bible study, and prayer in someone's home. Groups typically include 10-12 adults of varying ages and life stages.
- Senior Adults—This group meets monthly for food, study, and fellowship on the third Thursday of the month from September to May.
- College and Early 20s—These groups connect college-age and post-college adults for study and fellowship in someone's home.
- Fellowship Bible Class—Couples and singles of varying ages between 40s and 80s gather for topical and book studies in room 232 during the 8:45 am service on Sundays.
- Singles Fellowship—This group of adults who are single or single again meets in room 262 at 10:20 am on Sundays. They also meet regularly, outside of Sunday mornings, for fellowship and meals.
- Precepts—This group uses the Precept Inductive Bible Study Method to study scripture. During the school year, a women's Precepts group meets Wednesday mornings and a co-ed Precepts group meets Wednesday evenings. These groups meet at the church and childcare is available.