Our Women's Ministry offers opportunities for women of all ages and stages of life to come together for Bible study, community, and service. Whether you are struggling or thriving in your journey of faith, we invite you to come and grow in the company of other women in our fellowship. Here's a list of the types of women's groups we host. If you have questions about our Women's Ministry, please contact our Women's Ministry team.
- AM2PM—Moms of preschool children meet for Bible study during the school year. Groups are offered Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday mornings every week at Fellowship Greenville. Childcare is provided for birth-5 years.
- Moms with School-Age Kids—Moms with kids in elementary, middle, or high school meets during the school year on Wednesday mornings here at the church.
- Women's Weekly—Women's Bible Study is a weekly study for women of all ages. This study meets on Tuesday evenings and Wednesday mornings. Childcare is provided for birth-5 years.
- Precepts—This group uses the Precept Inductive Bible Study Method to study scripture. During the school year, a women's Precepts group meets Tuesday and Wednesday mornings. A coed group meets on Wednesday evenings.
- Studies via ZOOM—Groups meet online using ZOOM and are available Tuesday evenings and Wednesday morning.