Offers opportunities for women of all ages and stages of life to come together for Bible study, community, and service. Whether you are struggling or thriving in your journey of faith, we invite you to come and grow in the company of other women in our fellowship. Here's a list of the types of women's groups we host. If you have questions, please contact our Equipping Women Team.
- AM2PM—Moms of preschool children meet for Bible study during the school year. Groups meet Tuesday and Thursday mornings every week right here at Fellowship Greenville. Childcare is provided for birth-5 years.
- Moms with School-Age Kids—Moms with kids in elementary, middle, or high school meet during the school year on Thursday mornings right here at Fellowship Greenville.
- Women's Weekly—Women's Bible Study is a weekly study for women of all ages. This study meets on Monday evenings and Wednesday mornings right here at Fellowship Greenville. Childcare is provided for birth-5 years.
- Precepts—This group uses the Precept Inductive Bible Study Method to study Scripture. During the school year, a women's Precepts group meets Tuesday and Wednesday mornings. A coed group meets on Wednesday evenings.
- Studies via ZOOM—Groups meet online using ZOOM and are available on Wednesday mornings.