Living a life on mission gives us the opportunity to share the love of Jesus with our neighbors near and far.
Our city involvement team mobilizes us to serve alongside ministry and community partners to address issues like hunger, homelessness, vulnerable children, and the marginalized. Our current partners include:
- Safe Harbor—Safe Harbor provides a continuum of services for victims of domestic violence and their children. They strive to eliminate cultural acceptance of domestic violence through a coordinated community response, prevention, and education.
- Good News Club—The purpose of Good News Club is to evangelize boys and girls with the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ and establish (disciple) them in the Word of God and in a local church for Christian living. This is done through trained teachers meeting with groups of children in schools, community centers, etc. and teaching children exciting Bible lessons.
- Greenville Chamber—The Greenville Chamber's mission is to lead, convene and mobilize the business community to drive regional economic growth in Greenville.
- Harvest Hope Food Bank—The mission of Harvest Hope Food Bank is to provide for the needs of hungry people by gathering and sharing quality food with dignity, compassion, and education.
- Julie Valentine Center—JVC provides free, confidential services to sexual assault and child abuse survivors and their families.
- Miracle Hill Ministries—Miracle Hill exists that homeless children and adults receive food and shelter with compassion, hear the Good News of Jesus Christ, and move toward healthy relationships and stability.
- Piedmont Women's Center—PWC is an oasis of hope committed to demonstrating the love of Christ to those with pregnancy-related needs. They serve women, men, and their unborn babies by offering the physical care and personal guidance that many of them cannot find elsewhere.
- Center for Community Services—CCS is committed to strengthening the communities of southern Greenville and northern Laurens County by making multiple non-profit agency services accessible to individuals and families in need.
- Rebuild Upstate—Unlike organizations that focus on new home construction, Rebuild Upstate exclusively repairs and improves existing homes. They serve children, families, and seniors in Anderson, Greenville, Oconee, and Pickens Counties of Upstate South Carolina.
- Triune Mercy Center—Triune Mercy provides assistance to those in need with hot meals, laundry, groceries, and even medical aid.
Through our global outreach partners, we provide practical opportunities for everyone in our fellowship to engage the world on mission. We have developed partnerships with many well-established ministries to join what they are already doing to advance the gospel in other parts of the world. Our current partners include: