We have co-ed groups meeting on and off-campus each week, offering various ways to connect with couples and singles in our congregation. Click the first three linked titles for additional information on these groups or contact us with specific questions.
- Community Groups—These groups regularly join for fellowship, Bible study, and prayer in someone's home and typically include 10-12 adults of varying ages and life stages.
- Senior Adults—This group meets monthly for food, study, and fellowship on the third Thursday of the month from September to May.
- Fellowship Bible Class—Couples and singles in their 40s to their 80s and 90s gather for topical, and book studies in room 232 during the 9:00 am service on Sundays.
- Singles Fellowship—This group of adults who are single or single again meets in room 262 at 11:00 am on Sundays. They also meet regularly, outside of Sunday mornings, for fellowship and meals.
- Precepts—This group uses the Precept Inductive Bible Study Method to study scripture. During the school year, a women's Precepts group meets Wednesday mornings, and a co-ed Precepts group meets Wednesday evenings. These groups meet at the church, and childcare is available.
- re|engage—Whether your marriage needs to be reignited, or is in need of a complete resurrection, re|engage is a safe place for couples to reconnect. re|engage offers hope to marriages by helping couples move toward oneness through stories of grace, teaching, and small groups. Join us for this 16-week experience that includes a time of music, prayer, teaching, or testimony by a couple who has experienced victory in the midst of hard times and small group time that follows a specified curriculum.