We have co-ed groups meeting on- and off-campus each week, offering a variety of ways to connect with couples and singles in our congregation. Click the first three linked titles for additional information on these groups or contact us with specific questions.
- Community Groups—These groups join regularly for fellowship, Bible study, and prayer in someone's home and typically include 10-12 adults of varying ages and life stages.
- Senior Adults—This group meets monthly for food, study, and fellowship on the third Thursday of the month from September to May.
- Fellowship Bible Class—Couples and singles in their 40s to their 80s and 90s gather for topical and book studies in room 232 during the 9:00 am service on Sundays.
- Singles Fellowship—This group of adults who are single or single again meets in room 262 at 11:00 am on Sundays. They also meet regularly, outside of Sunday mornings, for fellowship and meals.
- Precepts—This group uses the Precept Inductive Bible Study Method to study scripture. During the school year, a women's Precepts group meets Wednesday mornings and a co-ed Precepts group meets Wednesday evenings. These groups meet at the church and childcare is available.
- re|engage—Whether your marriage needs to be reignited, or is in need of a complete resurrection, re|engage is a safe place for couples to reconnect. re|engage offers hope to marriages by helping couples move toward oneness through stories of grace, teaching, and small groups. Join us for this 16-week experience that includes a time of music, prayer, teaching, or testimony by a couple who has experienced victory in the midst of hard times, and small group time that follows a specified curriculum.