Equipping | Co-ed Gatherings
We have co-ed gatherings meeting on and off-campus each week, offering various ways to connect with couples and singles in our congregation. Click the first three linked titles for additional information on these groups, or contact us with specific questions.
- Young Adults—This group of young adults meets every other Monday at 6:30 pm in the Cafe. Click here for a list of meeting dates.
- Senior Adults—This group meets monthly for food, study, and fellowship on the third Thursday of the month from September to May.
- Precepts—This group uses the Precept Inductive Bible Study Method to study Scripture. During the school year, a women's Precepts group meets Wednesday mornings, and a co-ed Precepts group meets Wednesday evenings. These groups meet at the church, and childcare is available.
- Theology Thursday—A study that covers different areas of theology depending on the semester.
- Bible Project—A class study that explores books of the Bible, different genres within Scripture, or theological studies using the Bible Project podcast.
- Bible Study Basics—A seven-week study that will help develop and sharpen a variety of simple effective reading skills to help slow down and dig deeper into the meaning of Scripture.
- Fellowship Bible Class—Couples and singles gather for topical, and book studies in Room 232 during the 9:00 am service on Sundays.
- Single Adults—This group of single or single adults again meets in Room 220 at 10:30 am on Sundays and outside of a Sunday morning for fellowship and meals.