The ideal candidate demonstrates love for children and is able to provide safe and nurturing care for children, is at least 16-years old and is able to work various hours throughout the week.
Main Objective: Provide a safe, caring environment for children whose parents are participating in ministry-related events.
Critical Skills: Applicants must be at least 16-years old and available to work several hours on weekday mornings and/or Sunday evenings.
- Provide safe, nurturing supervision for children
- Demonstrate love and compassion for children
- Ensure all childcare processes and procedures are executed
- Meet the age criteria of at least 16-years old
- Remain focused on children under care
- Able to wear a face-covering due to COVID-19
Other Performance Expectations:
- Be an active and growing member of Fellowship Greenville.
- Practice and growing in Fellowship Greenville's Cultural Behaviors
Thrive on Team
Reports To: Registered Childcare Director
Strive for excellence
Keep hands open
Relates Closely To: Registered Childcare Director
Job Status: part-time as needed throughout the week; usually week-day mornings and/or Sunday evenings