The care intern at Fellowship Greenville will have an amazing opportunity to participate in how we as a team help others navigate through life's hardships. The opportunities will include but are not limited to the following:
- When appropriate, shadow the Care Pastors as they counsel, meet with, and care for people.
- Assist both Care Coordinators in the recruitment process for fall classes.
- Review, edit, and offer suggestions for curriculum and materials needed for all classes launching in the fall.
- Interview several leaders from different care ministry areas to gain better insight into their roles and responsibilities.
- Attend several care ministry classes and offer feedback.
- Help create calendars for the fall launch events.
- Help to plan, execute, and attend the final ReGeneration Celebration night.
- Recruit volunteers for and assist with planning, set up, and tear down of the Parents Night Out Carnival Event.
- Attend counseling classes on site, webinars, and online training in biblical counseling.
- Help organize and get additional resources for the counseling room.
- Attend weekly care team meetings on Tuesdays at 10:00am.
- Help with funerals, weddings, benevolence requests, counseling, hospital visits, premarital meetings, etc. as needed.
- Identify a few key people from your summer interactions that would be good candidates for our Communications Team to interview and share their story.
The overall experience will be one that draws the intern into a deeper understanding of how to be the hands and feet of Jesus as Fellowship Greenville comes alongside those in need.