Intern responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following tasks / projects:
- Work alongside our Worship Technology Director to complete various improvement projects to our worship technology, including system optimization, storage organization efforts, and implementation of new equipment.
- Assist the Audio/Visual Technology Director with weekly needs such as lighting plots, setup of stage equipment and microphones, and configuring the sound console.
- Assist the NextGen Production Designer with weekly needs in all NextGen production environments, including system optimization, maintenance, and implementation of any new equipment.
- Serve and support any and all weekend services in a variety of production roles. Schedule will alternate between Sunday morning and Sunday evening services and may include Nights of Worship, funerals, etc. as determined.
- Accomplish other tasks and projects as assigned.
- Project days/maintenance (Mondays)
- Podcast editing (Mondays)
- Setting up stages, patching, testing lines (Wednesdays)
- Loading new content, programming for kids areas (Wednesdays)
- Attending Rehearsals (Wednesdays)
- Lighting programming (Thursdays)
- Students A/V setup (Thursdays)
- Camp in the City
- Worship nights during the summer
- Summer United night
- Any funerals or weddings
- Prepping for EPIC (set building, programming, etc.)
- Fixed assets list
- Stage cleanout on both stages
- Inventory and testing
- Documentation of A/V systems
- A/V committee every 2 weeks, lunch with the A/V committee when we don’t meet
- Alternating schedule between downstairs and NextGen, to be determined in PCO
- Arrive by 6am on Sundays