Fellowship Greenville Family!
Exciting times are on the horizon for our community of grace. Each week, we welcome new families and meet incredible people with incredible stories, many of which now call Fellowship Greenville their new home church. Because God keeps bringing people to this community, we’re pleased to offer a brand new opportunity for you and your family in the new year. On Sunday, January 29, 2023, we’re offering a new 5 PM service each Sunday to better serve you and where you are in your life with Jesus.
Here are 5 reasons we’re adding a 5 PM service on Sundays:
- Creating room for others
- We don’t know if you’ve noticed, but Sunday mornings are pretty full around here. Providing an additional service will help alleviate some of the tension in the buildings, parking lots, and kid’s ministry.
- New serving opportunities
- Serving others with no expectation of return blesses both us and others. Much interest has been expressed in helping within our community of grace, and another service option provides plenty of room for you to obey the call to serve.
- Community building
- We see this as an opportunity to continue to make a big church feel small by providing another service where folks can connect, worship, serve, and potentially join a community group.
- Providing a Sunday morning service experience, but at night!
- Our Sunday morning services are specifically designed to put guests at ease and make people feel right at home. The uniqueness of a worship gathering on a Sunday night at Fellowship Greenville provides something for the community that isn’t currently available in our area.
- For those who work second/third-shift jobs and travel on weekends
- Several people work late jobs (sometimes until 2 AM on Sunday mornings) and often cannot make it to a 9 or 11 am service. Families also dedicate time to sports, weekend getaways, and vacations which can take them on the road. We don’t want anyone to miss out on an opportunity to attend and serve in church.
We’re consistently praying and wading through the details of what this looks like for us, and we are excited about this God-given opportunity. We ask that you pray with us as we continue to put Jesus on display in our spheres of influence through this new service time. Here is our ask of you…pray about how you can be part of the third service. Our staff team is not starting a third service, but our church family is starting a third service. For some of you, the most practical way you can join in—invite and attend worship on Sunday evening with someone you know that doesn’t have a church home, and currently, Sunday morning worship isn’t an option for them.
Let’s keep ministering to our circle of accountability. More details to come!
*We are a church located in Greenville, South Carolina. Our vision is to see God transform us into a community of grace passionately pursuing life and mission with Jesus.*
Connect With Us
Written by Jason Malone