Steps we are taking to provide a safe environment for you:
- Limit seating capacity up to 50% to allow for respectful distancing
- Sanitize door handles, counters, restroom surfaces, etc. before each service
- Provide hand sanitizer
- Encourage one-way movement through the facility where possible
- Entrance doors will be held open or propped as appropriate
- Greeters, ushers and all volunteers will wear face-masks
- Offering plates will be available at the entrance/exits to the auditoriums and the overflow room
- No publications (Sermon Notes) will be made available
- Kid's versions of sermon notes (includes crayons) will be provided for those attending on-site services.
Steps YOU need to take if you are planning to attend worship services:
- First of all, in accordance with the CDC recommendations, if you are at higher risk from COVID-19 because of your age and/or medical condition, we recommend and ask that you stay at home and continue to worship with us using one of our online platforms.
- Please remain home if you have been exposed to COVID-19 or if you have any of the following symptoms: fever, shortness of breath, cough, runny nose, sore throat, loss of sense of taste or smell.
- Be respectful of others by leaving an appropriate distance (2 seats) between family groups in order to minimize the potential spread of any illness.
- Face-masks are optional for Auditorium One, but required (for persons over age 5) for Auditorium Two.
- Keep your children with you at all times.
- Refrain from physical contact with those outside your family (i.e. hugging, handshakes, etc.).
- Exit the building immediately after the service so we can prepare for the next service.
At this time, we will NOT be providing:
- FG Kids classes or nursery
- FG Student ministries on Sunday morning
- Coffee or any food items
Will you join us, by God's grace, to spread hope and magnify grace to those around you?
Thank you so much for your patience with us
and we look forward to seeing you each Sunday!
Give, volunteer to serve on Sundays, or continue to pray with us
by clicking on the images below.