If there is one word to describe how we must navigate re-opening amid COVID-19, it's this: grace. One of our highest values as a church is to "magnify grace" and it is absolutely essential that you and I "magnify grace" toward people who believe differently about this crisis than you. One of the ways that the enemy will try to divide us is by tempting us to put our personal opinions about this crisis against each other.
Will you join us in resolving, by God's grace, to spread hope and magnify grace to those around you?
Steps we are taking to provide a safe environment for you:
We will ...
- Limit seating capacity up to 50% to allow for respectful distancing
- Sanitize door handles, counters, restroom surfaces, etc. before each service
- Provide hand sanitizer
- Encourage one-way movement through the facility where possible
- Entrance doors will be held open or propped as appropriate
- Greeters, ushers and all volunteers will wear face-masks
- Offering plates will be available at the entrance/exits to the auditoriums and the overflow room
- No publications (Sermon Notes) will be made available
Steps YOU need to take if you are planning to attend worship services...
- First of all, in accordance with the CDC recommendations, if you are at higher risk from COVID-19 because of your age and/or medical condition, we recommend and ask that you stay at home and continue to worship with us using one of our online platforms.
- Please remain home if you have been exposed to COVID-19 or if you have any of the following symptoms: fever, shortness of breath, cough, runny nose, sore throat, loss of sense of taste or smell.
- Be respectful of others by leaving an appropriate distance between family groups in order to minimize the potential spread of any illness.
- Feel free to wear a face-mask if you’d like, but they are not required.
- Keep your children with you at all times.
- Refrain from physical contact with those outside your family (i.e. hugging, handshakes, etc.).
- Exit the building immediately after the service so we can sanitize it for the next service.
- VERY IMPORTANT: We need you to register online or by phone prior to a Sunday service to help us with planning purposes and to know if space is available for the service you wish to attend. However, please understand that prior registration for a service does not guarantee you a seat. So, plan to come early.
At this time, we will NOT be providing:
- FG Kids classes or nursery
- FG Student ministries on Sunday morning
- Coffee or any food items
Thank you so much for your patience with us
and we look forward to seeing you on Sunday, May 31!
Register for onsite services (beginning May 24 at 6:00 pm), give, or continue to pray with us
by clicking the images below.