Steps WE are taking to provide a safe environment for you:
- Auditorium 1 will remain a mask-optional venue during both services. Auditorium 2 will be mask-required for the first service, and we will move to mask optional for the second service.
- Auditorium 1 has a max capacity of 500 people. Once we reach 500, we will direct you to worship in Auditorium 2.
- If you come for the 9:00 am service and Auditorium 1 is full, you will be directed to Auditorium 2, and you will need to wear a mask since Auditorium 2 is our mask-required venue for the first service.
- If you come at 11:00 am, and Auditorium 1 is full, Auditorium 2 is mask-optional.
- Door handles, counters, restroom surfaces, etc., will be sanitized before each service.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at various stations throughout our facilities.
- Entrance doors will be held open or propped as appropriate.
- Offering boxes will be available at the entrance/exits to the auditoriums.
- Kid's versions of sermon notes will be provided (crayons included).
- FG Kids On-Campus Plan
- FG Students On-Campus Plan
Steps YOU need to take if you are planning to attend worship services:
- Keep an eye on which service and venue are mask-required/optional (Listed in the steps WE are taking above)
- Please consider wearing a mask for the sake of others, especially as you enter and exit the building.
- Refrain from physical contact with those outside your family (i.e., hugging, handshakes, etc.).
- Please remain home if you have been exposed to COVID-19 or if you have any of the following symptoms: fever, shortness of breath, cough, runny nose, sore throat, loss of sense of taste or smell.
- Be respectful of others by leaving an appropriate distance (two seats) between family groups to minimize the potential spread of any illness.
Let's continue to spread hope and magnify grace to those around you!
Give, volunteer to serve on Sundays, and continue to pray with us
by clicking on the images below.